Friday, 6 December 2013

OH MY LOVE LONDON - PARTYTIME LOOKBOOK




Clothes: OhMyLoveLondon, Styling: Charlene O'Rourke (aka me), Photography: Lou Whitehead

As you may know I am one of the Fashion Designers at OhMyLoveLondon and also the ecommerce stylist for the website.  I thought I would share our latest lookbook with ya'll to show off some of our newest designs and also........ dun dun duuuuuuun my first time styling a proper editorial lookbook shoot for the brand!! Eeeep.  What do you think? Does it look hot or does it look hot? ha

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lingerie style dresses ��

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those last two dresses, your job is literally amazing!

    http://racheldavis-thestylesparrow.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Amazing! The last 2 dresses are gorgeous! So jel of your job!

    lisatakespictures | GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I especially like the long sleeve dress in the second pictures, so nice! xx

    Robyn from RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this lookbook, I love every single outfit you've put together!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooove it! Got the styling down to a tee ;)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it alllll , you did such a friggin good job girl!!!

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love all the outfits here ..<3

    Leeannelle | Fashion and Beauty

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress bottom left is so beautiful, have been a fan since I saw it on the ohmylove newsletter a few weeks ago! Great styling x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can make your look by using Irish Claddagh Rings this is nice for buy jewellery online

    ReplyDelete