Saturday, 24 August 2013

Laid Back.

Dress & Glasses: Beyond Retro, Jumper: So old I cannot of the life of me remember.  Sorry

Ain't done the vintage thing for a while but since I moved to London (Oooh yeh did I mention I moved to London? Well thats my excuse for losing my way in the blogging world for a bit. But I'm back baby) Yeh anyway since I moved to London I have been surrounded by vintage shops left right and centre sooo I thought It'd be rude not to buy loads of it.  This little number is one of my faves so I had to pop it on here.  It was a bit more granny and long when I bought it but I got the old sewing machine out and made it a bit more....Leggy. Oh and I tied a jumper around my waist too...Just for cool points yaa.

18 comments:

  1. Loving the jumper around the waist thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a bit of Beyond Retro! need to go in the Brighton one again I haven't for so long. love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress! very vintage!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! Goes well with the red lip x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! Love your style and your blog!

    Naomi & Amy @ TSOP x
    www.twoshoesonepair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress, tying the jumper around you was good idea!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HWAT! welcome to London baby!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Retro and stunning!

    Welcome to London!! :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress
    Love!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely lovely blog! New follower alert!
    You're very beautiful, and we share a similar taste in style - thumbs up!

    much love, Annie x
    www.vagueedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely lovely blog! New follower alert!
    You're very beautiful, and we share a similar taste in style - thumbs up!

    much love, Annie x
    www.vagueedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit :)


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete