Saturday, 8 June 2013

Urban.

Outfit: c/o UrbanOutfitters.  Backpack here, Shirt: here, Necklace: here, Long Line Blazer: here

Gosh it is so bloody windy outside I almost didn't post again! But it has been such a long time since I last did I made it my mission to try and take some snaps where I do not look like COUSIN IT .........So tadaaaaaaaa. 

As you can see I am full on UrbanOutffitters in this post! I have had my beady little eyes on this long line blazer for so long, I am so happy it is finally in my life!! 

I also have a little treat up my sleeves for you lot yeeeeaaa woooo

You can get a 20% discount on full price items at UrbanOutfitters up until June 15th with the code STRUTT20

Enjoy.

21 comments:

  1. That longline blazer is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this is almost a little hippy looking with that gorj bag and the print of the blazer yet you've smartened it up with the shirt, looks fab! x

    The Golden Monkey:: UK Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dayummmm I think I fancy you a little bit.
    This blazer is beautiful!

    bethbythesea.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace the most, it's got a delicate feel to it. I just may have to use that discount code, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this xo

    victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hotter than Cousin IT though.
    Great outfit, love the blazer x

    ORR's BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that bag!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love urban outfitters soo much! Probably my favourite shop! This is such a great outfit and I NEED that backpack its soo cute! Your blog is fantastic and Im now following! :)
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blazer is SO NICE! It looks great with your shirt and shorts too :) And I love your bag! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that blazer is gorgeousss! You look amazing <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the blazer, perfect for summer!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blazer and bag! great combination!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. GGAAAAAHHHHH that BLAZER! Ive never seen it before and it is seriously amazing. No wander you're stoked that it's finally in your hands!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely outfit.
    You look super cute.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome outfit and nice styling! I am so in love with this blazer but it's a little out of my price range :( x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. That longline blazer is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete