Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Boy George....
Mesh Top: Motel, Dress: Topshop, Hat: Really Old New Look, Earrings: Topshop

There once was a time I never used to leave the house without a hat on...I felt naked and weird without it........Then one day I took my hat off and did not put it on again.  I am not quite sure why this happened.......but I think maybe it was because when you wear a hat you encounter a lot of div's that ask to wear your hat, then post photo's of themselves online saying 'Ohhhh aahhh look at me in the funny hat'.....You have to let them do this or they will give you grief ...... It's even worse when your out out as they just take your hat from your head, put it on their head and run away! Then you have to run around like a lunatic trying to get it back! More aggro than its worth sometimes....... 

Anywhoooo....

The rest of my outfit is brand spanking new! Wahhooo. What do you think?

Boy George eat you heart out.

27 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! Loving the hat,

    Fashion-Makes-The-Heart-Grow-Fonder.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The mesh underneath works so well!

    Jo xx

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mesh top, its like the american apparel one i have wanted for so long!!
    beautgeorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've been layering your outfits lately! Also yes! What is the deal with stealing your hat when you're out?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top layered underneath! And totally no what you mean about the hand thing, so annoying when people do that, you must be wary when wearing a hat! haaa X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is perfect on you!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit! Im wanting alot more hats i have a bowler hat to my name and 1 beanie :/

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh you look amazing, fab outfit and totally know what you mean about the hat thing lol xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I share your pain with the hat situation! Love the outfit x

    Www.modaelamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look ridiculous! sososo hot! amazing outfit!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. woaaaah i love that dress! looks so so good xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very guilty of the hat stealing thing! people just seem to have better hats than I do!
    beautiful dress btw

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love the whole outfit!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great!
    I too sometimes have "a thing" it can be anything I like at the moment and I wear it until I get too bored of it :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE how you've styled this dress
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is gorgeous. Love this post as always!
    Katelyn
    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is perfecttttt. is this dress still available?

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete