Sunday, 7 April 2013

Mama she told me keep your eyes on the trophy.

Sheer Dress: c/o Motel, Cropped polo neck tucked under bra to make shorter: Boohoo, Hight Waisted shorts: Ebay, Shoes: Office

Ain't gonna lie, I do love a bit of the Monochrome trend! 

Motel sent me this black mesh baby doll dress not too long ago, it looks like something out of a seedy sex shop on its own but I knew I could do something cool with it. My first thought was to wear high waisted shorts that meet the middle seam of the dress and just a bra..... But the bra was not really floating my boat. So last minute I stuck a high neck cropped top underneath which was not quite cropped enough so I tucked the bottom of it under my bra...as you do. (Gotta show some skin in dresses like this!)  I am really pleased with how it looks and it is definitely going to be what I wear when I next go out out!

And last but not least....

dun 

dun 

duuuuuuuuun

NEW SHOES...raaararaaaraaaaa

These shoes are quite awesome.  But they are so white the camera had a complete  mare but I don't care cause they are literally the best and coolest shoes I have ever owned!

35 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress - you look stunning as always!

    www.thunderl0ve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes!!! <3 You look great!

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in this dress! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Love that dress my dear :)


    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trick! You look gorgeous! :D

    xo
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally love you for this! I was a click away from buying this dress but I didn't know how I'd style it... and you've just shown me! :)
    Buying this fo sho now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the combination of substances.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are gorgeous!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress, been after it for ages. It's out of stock still I think!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh so tempted to get this dress now!
    Suits you perfectly,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit looks perfect :)
    I would LOVE to own shoes like these, just checked out the online shop but they don't sell them anymore :/

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nevermind, they have them in black :)
      exactly what I was looking for haha, thanks :)

      Delete
  12. I love what you did, look lovely. I am loving high neck crops atm, bought them in all colours for work xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect! Great look!!!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing and the shoes are great!

    http://thesequinmachine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your dress!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your shoes are amazing! Your dress is also gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wicked shoes! I just bought a pair of white shoes from topshop, they are very white too! Probs just gonna get them dirty but oh well! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. sultry! id be paranoid if they got any dirt on them, theyre that white

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahh i am loving those shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this little motel number!
    Want those flatforms!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is amazing, you look gorgeous xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a simple yet sick outfit! loving the monochrome trend x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how you tucked the crop top in your bra:) such a sexy way of showing skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing! and you're ridiculously gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. The dress is amazing and you are awesomely beautiful !

    www.facebook.com/GloriaAgostina

    www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The dress is gorgeous! love what you did with it
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous gorgeous outfit! Love it :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the way you styled this dress. I agree, it seems really hard to put it together with an outfit but this is perfect! Love the high necked crop top with it!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete