Sunday, 14 April 2013

I have decided to start adding my favourite pieces from my favourite online stores 2-4 times a month on this blog.  It's is partly to show you whats out there if you do not already know of course and partly just so I can remember what I want to buy when I have spending money......I am one of those find loads when I have no money and find nothing when I do have money kinda gals.  

Anyway the first up is HM's new label AndOtherStories.  I am sure you have all heard of it by now as everyone has been going crayzzzzzzeee for it. What I didn't realise until today was that it is actually online! I thought it was stores only aaahhhgghhh.  O well it is online which I am very happy about! I have to say the shoes, accessories, underwear and swimwear are much more appealing to me than the clothes..... The clothes are lovely and there are some pieces I really love but the shoes and accessories are all freaking amazing! Maybe because of my late discovery the good clothes are gone? Not sure.

 I am not quite rolling in dough at the moment so I can not afford to buy all of my fave pieces here but I think I am going to treat myself to the hair grips and visor for now and then try and decide which pair of shoes (faves pictured here) I am going to get on payday!....Might get the leather bag, wallet and swimsuit too.......eep.

17 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with you on the shoes. I must say though, that leather bag is yummy!



    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the & Other Stories launch and ended up buying a few bits even though I was skint. Did get 20% off though. The store is gorgeous! <3 your picks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh i am loving all of this. those platform sandals- yes please!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove the ankle boots! The shape of them are awesome :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same, I always see things right before pay day when I have no money lol, love the idea, the shoes are incredible

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am afraid to start order things there cause I can't see the end of it. Love everything!

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didn't know they had an online either so thankyou!!
    beautgeorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pieces, they all look very "clean"
    I have such a loooong wishlist when it comes to online shops!

    (The platform shoes from office arrived - the ones you have in white, I love them!)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I tried on those shoes in silver but wasn't sure if they were right for me. I have so many pairs of black shoes so didn't want any more, but this post has reminded me how great there are. So comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes are amazing! I want to try out some of their makeup/beauty range too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the booties, they're amazing! And I love &otherstories, especially the graphic on their website. It looks some sort of Tumblr online shop! Surely H&M knows one thing or two about marketing.
    Did you know that the target of this new brand would be 30 years old professional women? I don't know, but I feel like 20something are gonna be the main customers anyway! Lovely lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've loved so many pieces but it so expensive
    So some saving is in order
    Love those booties
    And i saw such a gorgeous chunky silver chain in store
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that bag and those boots! I could't really see much I liked when I checked this store out online when it first launched! Maybe another peek is in order X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Free Facebook Likes, Free Targeted Facebook Likes, Make Unlimited Likes on your Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Like and Share, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Follow, LinkedIn share, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes
    Social Media Marketing is the easy way to increase your Folow Likes and Subsribes
    getlikefast.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look of these Tods Driving Shoes, the color is amazing and the quality of manufacturing is excellent! I have worn these leather shoes from www.cwmalls.com mostly for walking and everyday use, love these a lot.

    ReplyDelete