Friday, 28 December 2012

Black 'n' Blue
Dress: Asos, Boots: Asos, Blazer: Asos, Necklace: Topshop

Hi, thought I would do a full length outfit post for once just because I got the worlds best boots for Christmas! Ahhh not everybody agrees though 'ruddy great clodhoppers.' Oh well. Most of my clothes are Asos at the moment.  I do love Asos anyway but I have also paid for the £9.95 unlimited next day delivery for one year so its just convenient when I need an outfit quick and when I do not want to spend an arm and a leg on delivery! 

Hope you have enjoyed a diff background from me,  I mean its only a battered old fence and not some tropical forest or vintage train track,  girl ain't got time for that....but it does the job.  

P.S: Why a longer face than usual you ask?....well I am not much of a smiler in photos anyway a pouter if anything (diff in real life promise) anyway I was having an absolute nightmare avoiding the wind and it seems the frustration shows in these photos.

25 comments:

  1. Love the blazer , gorgeous photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shoes and blazer <3

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "girl ain't got time for that," ahahaha, lol
    LOVE this look :) and the full shots!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I loooove this outfit ! Love the blazer and the kinda oversized dress
    Imi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that blazer!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stunning! Love the outfit.
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! I really love that blazer the colour is gorgeous! Those boots are awesome! Im really loving the thick short heels atm :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes! I'm always in awe of your fringe, it's so perfect and neat! I get curtains all the time and it's so irritating! Ha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice!!!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous i love your blazer! x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving that blazer and blue colours look stunning...fab booties too & love the 'tropical' background

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaah inlove with this outfir!!!haha train track!;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your style is AMAZING!
    = www.jennabarbara.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your lipstick here! Looks gorgeous, you look amazing as always love that shade of blue with your hair! Hope you have an amazing 2013 filled with everything you want :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should SMILE :) Beautiful clothes, beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is so chic and effortless. You look gorgeous in black and blue - plus those ankle boots are immense.

    My latest post ** 10 Facts About Fashion Bloggers **

    Lots of love, Mags x

    ReplyDelete