Thursday, 1 November 2012

PINK GLITTER SHOES AND FISHNET SOCKS!!
Shoes: c/o Office

Finally got off my bum and spent the voucher Office kindly gave me at their press day. My voucher was to expire the exact day I used it so I kinda did buy these on a whim without even trying on or thinking about it just so I had something to show for it.  But now I am in love with them, my love has grown, so pleased I chose them now wahaayyy!  I was actually quite shocked by the £20 price tag too bloody bargain.

 (Already tweeted these yesterday but feel they deserve their own blogpost too)

18 comments:

  1. Love these! I have the black and leopard version! I love office shoes <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in office !! good choice love them ;)


    www.thesalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this so much!
    I saw some in American Apparel that look exactly the same, but i think I'll buy these ones now, bargain! x

    check out my giveaway, it's worldwide!
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/delilah-dust-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love those shoes, they are soo cool :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are pretty awesome!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the shiny shoes and net socks combo! What a bargain too :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these shoes are so lovely ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are perfect! love love love! xo

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these,would never have thought of putting them with fishnet socks!:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow those are some sparkly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are awesome! Perfect for a night out when you don't want to wear heels but want something that still stands out! :)

    ReplyDelete