Sunday, 14 October 2012

Bomber.
Longline Bomber Jacket: c/o Warehouse, skirt: Stylestalker at Asos, Tee: ? (old), Long Sleeve Tee: H&M

WAREHOUSE A/W In Store


NATALIE O'HARE for WAREHOUSE

On Wednesday I popped into the Warehouse press office to get a sneaky peak of the A/W Collection and the Warehouse Design Competition Winner Natalie O'Hare's collection.  One of things that stood out to me the most was their range of coats and jackets, they have everything! Bomber jackets, tailored coats,  biker jackets, parker jackets.....the list goes on and they are all very cool with my favourite mix of leather and fur.  I also really liked the blue and black colour scheme they had going on, they have inspired me to add a bit of blue into my own wardrobe which is currently a sea of black, white and grey.

I also was able to view the Natalie O'Hare Collection before it actually hit the stores (it is in store now).  The collection is beautiful to say the least and if I did not know it was designed for the high street I would have only guessed it was designer!

I then popped into store to pick out my favourite piece, which the lovely Warehouse PR team then gifted me with.  I chose the long line bomber jacket with leather look sleeves that I am wearing here.  It is a great transeasonal piece as it is warm but still quite lightweight for a coat.  And when winter does show up in all of its glory there is plenty of room to layer up underneath!

(Sorry about the quality of some of the photos, I forgot my camera and had to use my Iphone!)

20 comments:

  1. ohh the natalie o'hare collection looks gorgeous, i hadn't heard about it until now. will definitely go and check it out! you look great as always

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i ddnt realise how nice warehouse stuff was! Their jackets are awesome that leather one is gorgeous! Its so cool you got given it as a present :) The person whos designed stuff for them, the collection looks awesome

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bomber jacket is so awesome,it s quite expensive tho.Love how you styled it ;)

    http://rightrough.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit! You work the bad-girl look so well x
    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the coat :) !

    Sun-driven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lucky you!! That's such an unusual piece, and you've styled it so well - love the sexy-casual contrast..

    Sam Muses xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever seen a longline bomber- it's lovely! Really like the pieces in the design winner's range too x

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coat your wearing. definately gunna go take a look

    ReplyDelete
  9. this longline bomber is stunning. love the sleeves and the cut, really really stunning in fact!

    It's a LDN Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugh definitely need that bomber jacket ASAP!!! Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the coats look amazing! Pity we're heading into summer down in Aus. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im really like your longline bomber jacket, looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the jacket you chose ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. u made a good choice! im totally looking forward to see u in some nice blue :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this color of clothes..between beige, cream, warm pastel colors!
    www.gloria-agostina.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the bomber jacket is gorgeous !
    http://amordegirasol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous coats...you are unreal!

    lepenta.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete