Monday, 29 October 2012

Blue.
Fisherman Cap: Ebay, Spike Collar: Topshop, Jumper: c/o Yayer

I have wanted a new hat for ages and as those who have followed me for a while will know I lived and breathed in a boater hat for about a million years which I recently stopped wearing partly due to the fact they became so soo popular and partly just because I was bored of it.  Although I do have a bit of a confession to make..... I half copied MissChung when I saw her wearing a similar hat to this in brown during LFW. I was kinda put off by this style at first as it is a bit similar to baker boy hats I think which were a big trend when I was about 14 (many many moons ago) and I look back on photos of me wearing those bad boys and cringe like hell but hey ho I am not wearing boot cut jeans and corduroy (vom) this time round so I think/hope I can work it a lil bit better! 

PS: So you know this one is a fisherman cap (incase you wanted to search for one) not a baker boy I just think they look similar.

21 comments:

  1. Your jumper looks SO comfy and cosy! Such a simple and edgy outfit love it! x

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour pairing of your sweater & your teenage-memory cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the spike collar! And that blue is the perfect color on you :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway
    AND one more giveaway!! Visit my blog to enter both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the BESSST hat!! And that sweater is just so cozy and cool!!! LOVVVE that color! U r soooo gorrrgeous!
    kisses
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your jumper looks so cosy and you pull off that hat really well!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, in love with that jumper,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That made me laugh.. You do look really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jumper it's so beautiful ! and hats definitely suit you ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the hat change! Plus the blue really works well with your skin tone. <3
    xo
    www.AmbryLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jumper and the hat works well! (I had one when I was 11, fond memories!)

    http://theviewfromthemorning.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous jumper !

    Sun-driven.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so pretty! and have the most perfect hair. loving this little sixties look.

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that jumper!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete