Sunday, 9 September 2012

Tight.
Outfit 1: Dress: c/o Motel, Bracelets: Asos, Ring: c/o StephenEinhorn, Nail Polish: Louise Gray at Topshop, Lippy: Mac-Lickable

Outfit2: Dress: Motel, Blazer: Asos, Belt: UrbanOutfitters, Nail Polish: Louise Gray at Topshop, Lippy: Mac-Lickable

Hi everyone, Double outfit post for you here! I absolutely adore the Zabby dress from Motel(high necks are right up my street at the mo).  I treated myself to the black one just before my holiday and then Motel kindly sent me the violet print one earlier this week. I'd quite like the red one too but having 3 of the same dress may be going a bit too far...hmmmmmm 

Oh and has anyone else bought any goodies from the Louise Gray for Topshop range yet? I only have the Nail Polish in Hat Trick so far but I am very very tempted by both of the lipsticks too!.............

And finally incase you are wondering where the nail and midi rings are from in my instagram snap they are both Topshop too!

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits, I love the Motel dress too! Your hair is looking amazing right now :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, you look amazing on both photos! And I really love your hair!
    xoxo Eliska

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow , that purple dress looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first dress is amazing

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've styled these both to perfection. think my favourite is the black with the blazer though, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning!

    oldcaledonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look so flawlessly stunning! I love the way you styled these outfits- the accessories are the perfect finishing touch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. dress-perfection with both: Buy multiples if something looks 1. really good on you 2. you really feel fab in them 3. (you kinda got the cash for it)

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, the green glitter nail polish is really cool! Same goes for your nail ring :D
    Emily ooo
    www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh you are too perfect! love both these outfits and that nail ring is a beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dip dye effect on the blazer ! Never before have I considered a dip-dyed blazer, but always good to be inspired ! x T

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loveeee the dresses & nail varnish! i've got the cross belt from urban outfitters swell, its beaut :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your style.kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colour of the dress!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! The ring is amazing, never seen one like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love mixing androgynous pieces with more feminine ones, just as you have here by adding a blazer to a dress. Check out my discussion about androgynous style as well as trend reports and my own person style pictures at www.hanjanran.com
    Best Wishes,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking fabulous as always! Especially love the rings..amazing! Love your hair! How do you get it into this wave?

    www.ablondestatement.blogspot.co.uk <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the second outfit. That blazer is amazing! Wish they suited me x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So gorgeous!


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete