Monday, 10 September 2012

BOYS.
Sweater: Zoe Kerssen at Net-a-Porter, Skirt: Topshop: Underwear: Monki, Lippy: Mac, Socks: Monki, Shoes: RiverIsland, Bag: Agyness Deyn for DrMartens, Glasses: Asos, Nail Polish: ModelsOwn, EyeLiner: Topshop, Earrings: Topshop

Hello! As you can see I am trying to get posting regularly again after abandoning my little blog a bit over the last month or so.  I currently just post outfits, outfit wish lists (above), fashion photos I find inspiring and odd posts on press days but am not quite sure what else you would like to see?  If you have any suggestions/ideas of other things I could maybe post or if there are things you would like to see on my blog please do not hesitate to let me know as I am always looking to improve!

15 comments:

  1. Love this look. The jumper is awesome

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick is a gorgeous colour! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything on here, these sort of posts are cool :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Zoe Karssen jumpers, and that skirt is straight out of Clueless, so cute!

    I have that Model's Own nail varnish and it looks lovely on, it needs quite a lot of coats though.

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist, the skirt and sweatshirt would look so good together! I'd be interested in maybe seeing the odd beauty post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I pretty much want everything.. especially the Jumper! xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. priority 1: boys...I like their lust lust lust tee too

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o that 'boys' sweater is awesome, if only I weren't so poor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loveeeeeeee the Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens bag. i need it in my life asap!

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that jumper is amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the heart shaped bag and the flatforms :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete