Tuesday, 7 August 2012

WILDFOX TAKE 10.
Tee: c/o Wildfox, Shorts: Levis Cutoffs, Cycle Shorts: Cut up pair of tights: Beanie: Asos

 A while ago (photo also taken a while ago, before my hair cut) I was asked to take part in Take10.  Its a project that gives 10 bloggers the same item of clothing to style, this one being a Wildfox tee.  I did not actually realise it was a competition until I saw it today but apparently the blogger with the most likes on facebook gets a £500 Wildfox shopping spree! It seems I am a bit behind so if you wanna help a sista out you can vote here......All of the bloggers taking part are absolute beauts so not sure what sort of chance I have but hey, no harm in trying! 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeee, anything wildfox is hotttt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked :) I love what you've done with the tights and shorts to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wildfox is great brand ♥ I'll vote you ;)
    xoxo


    oh-not-again.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote you because you are stylish, style-consistent and you don't twist yourself in a million ways to be liked or photographed...oh, and I have slightly pout-envy but I will turn that into a positive by voting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted!!
    Good luck :)
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. VOTED! Hope you win sweets xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your style and reading your blog ! Such great inspiration ! I am a new blogger and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it !
    http://www.thisisln.com/2012/08/awang-sequins.html
    Hélène
    http://www.thisisln.com

    ReplyDelete