Tuesday, 28 August 2012

I'm Back!
Gosh I have abandoned my little blog a bit lately haven't I!

I have million things to show you and a million emails to get through, please be patient with me I will start to get through everything this weekend and get back on form!

On a brighter note I had a lovely time in Ibiza with my friends. Chilling on the beach's everyday, eating amazing food (I tried Sushi for the first time! Where has it been all my life), drinking Mojitos and Rose Wine (getting tipsy), getting dressed up for the Zoo Project, watching Katy B and Miss Dynamite (Oh I felt so young again), browsing markets and little shops for tatt (you know, buying tacky salt 'n' pepper pots and magnets ha) .....I could go on forever but I have yet to sleep properly so that's what I am gonna do right now!

Oh and I have a couple more photos on Instagram if you fancy a nose - @charleneorourke

14 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, sooo different! lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beauts, and that hippy market looks insaaane
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks and sounds like you had a great time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, glad you had a nice time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures look amazing! So jealous Ibiza must have been soo great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard girl on the prowl...Ibiza is serious party & I hope you had a brilliant time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your posts, sea is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, glad you had a fab time in Ibiza :) good to have you back though.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just got back from Ibiza too! Love the leopard print body paint

    Jade x
    lipstick-and-lace-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Can't get over the leopard body paint, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete