Monday, 25 June 2012

FACE.
Selection of images found on Tumblr and reblogged by Moi

I have become a bit fed up with my hair and make-up recently.  I have literally been wearing my classic make-up/red lip combo for about 7 or 8 years now (with the odd change to orange, pink or black lippy).  I tried to have a nude lip on a night out recently but just as I was about the walk out of the front door I whipped my red lippy out and put it on, I just didn't feel right. Don't get me wrong I do not want to give up my signature look completely, it would just be nice to change it up sometimes which is why I have been tumblin the odd make-up pic now and again for a bit of inspo.  All of the looks I have posted here I am going to definitely try out, the stars under eyes and glitter lips are my faves! Does anyone have any suggestions where I can buy stars or glitter gloss??

As for my hair,  I have no clue what I am going to do.  I am tempted to cut my short fringe (but not as thick) back in that I had last year, but it has taken me sooo so long to grow out.  Or I could take a bit off the length but again my hair has taken so long to grow (about two years before I started this blog I had a really really short bob....chin length!......with a diagonal fringe eek) Or I could just dye it, but I have never dyed my hair and the thought of it scares the life out of me, especially having to keep up with roots....What a mare.

Tumblin and Mumblin.

15 comments:

  1. I'm the same with lips, I never go out the house without my red lippy on. I think I may try a hot pink this summer(if we get a summer?!).

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I suggest NOT dying your hair? because your natural colour is lovely, and you would need to keep up with dying it, or have to grow it out. the fringe did look lovely though. all of those make-up ideas are very cute- there is a new lipstick that has come out that has two colours, so you can sort of blend them to get your own shade- one is matte and the other quite glittery. not sure the make though! but there are adverts on the tv at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleaaase don't dye or cut your hair, i love it!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is beautiful! Oh I know which lipstick you mean, it is a Max Factor one. I bought it recently, one end is a pinky shade lipstick and the other is a metallic gold, looks AMAZING and would look fab on you!

    karen joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect winged eyeliner right there. i wouldn't recommend dyeing all of it just incase you hate it! you could get some colours put through it to see how you feel.

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  6. See I'm the opposite with my lips, they're always natural and I own some lovely lipsticks but just never wear them! Love that glittery lip gloss though, natural but not all at the same time- I need some!

    Jenny
    thatlumpybluesweater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I found these!

    http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_123932009999_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!

    krissfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't dye it you'll just end up wanting to go back natural and either do more damage by dying it back or have to wait the years it will take to grow out. i always dye my hair and always end up saying i wont do it again but then do and regret it months later. healthy hair is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I for one love dying my hair :P just thought I'd add in an opposing view to everyone saying you shouldn't.
    I love those stars as well! I've done stars around my eyes (free hand) before and dots below my eyes but I've never combined the two - gotta try that out.

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should dye your hair- Its nice to have a change and you could start with a semi permanent if you're nervous about it.
    Love the stars under the eyes, they look drawn on to me?!, I use to draw hearts on under mine with eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It thinlns u should definitely go for a short Bo !its look awesome with UR straight hair and color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh i love these images somewhat obsessed with strong brows at mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. GOSH make up sells good sparkling stuff. do experiment but keep your signature look once in the while xo

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete