Saturday, 31 March 2012

NicoleLevy Press Day & MotelRocks Event
Busy day!



I am an Animal grrrr!
I want to live and breathe in Spirithoods really didnt want to take this off so soft and fluffy.

Posing in the mirror and just generally being cool. Uhem

Ooooh Swimwear by Tavik. Come to Mumma

My future swimsuit!!!! (I wish) And Steff being casual cool in the background admiring the view

Be mine be mine be mine!!! Ahhh I love swimsuits soooo much!


Dresses by Lashes (not yet available but do not fear I will give you a heads up when it is) for when you wanna go out out, not just out

My fave dress by lashes. Want want want would look amazing with my boater hat!

One for the more glamourous girlies amongst us.

Frilly Knickers and Gold lace trousers by FeliceCouture!! Eeeee


My kinda jewellary by Giles&Brother. Would toughen up those pretty dresses perfectly! Hell yeeeh

The most perfect basics you will ever see by LNA. Mossy dons these apaz oooooh


The MotelRocks Event!!!

I love the Motel events I always have such an amazing time so much so that I never get a chance to take many photos! Selina really knows how to put on a doo! Heres a sneaky little peak at the new collections. You will be seeing me in the Aztec print soon its a beaut! (thanks for the photos Steffani you lifesaver you!)


Getting a bit tipsy turvy and posing with Sarah! (Hope you dont mind me pinching this photo, i'm so naughty)


Rock'n'Rose were also there showing off their bits and bobs! Loved the stud rings! Gimmie gimmie

Well thats about it. Oh and I have to quicky throw in that it was great to see all of the lovely bloggy ladies again so many familiar faces this time!

Ps: My trousers and Top are from Asos. The trousers a literally the most flattering lil things in the world!

24 comments:

  1. Love your leggings, where are they from?

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are actually trousers :-) From Asos x

      Delete
    2. Ahh, I think they're already saved in my wishlist haha. They look lovely :)

      Delete
  2. love all the pics! you look so fabulous, leggins are amazing xx


    ruedevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the place looks great ..anything for guys? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm I think the spirithoods are unisex but that was all I think

      Delete
  4. You look great in the spirithood, I really want one! Love the gold lace trousers too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so many gorgeous garments in this post! so, so lovely seeing you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow everything looks so pretty! And those trousers are fab too XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so cute! all these clothes, ahh i want it all~!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures!!!
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such amazing collections! Your animal hood is super cute.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible. Seriously we love almost everything you have shown here, such unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, love it!! amazing things!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! This is such an amazing collection!I love spirithoods! I want one!! haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute... this hood is definitly made for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. those trousers are amazing. I saw the first picture, and was like woah, look how TINY her legs are!!!!

    next2mee.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo fine ; ) xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics, and I love those leggings!!

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete