Thursday, 16 February 2012

Dune, Bertie, Pied a Terre, Head Over Heels

& Kat Maconie for Dune

'HIGH SUMMER' PRESS DAY

Dune.

Kat Maconie for Dune.


Head Over Heels.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited to the Dune Groups ‘High Summer’ press day to get a snaky peak of what will be hitting their store's this summer. If you were not aware Bertie, Pied a Terre and Head Over Heels are all part of the Dune Group so there were lots of shoes to drool over and to share with you.

I do already have my beady eyes firmly set on a couple of pairs (Bertie's High Wedge Sandals and Dune's flat snake turquoise sandals) Gimme Gimme Gimme. Dune actually gave me a cute little moneybox for attending so I now have an excuse (well two excuses) to start saving my pennies!

21 comments:

  1. what about the spending ban? :D

    xx

    click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ends in March! Getting ready haha. Although I will be cheating when I go shopping this weekend :-s

      Delete
  2. The Bertie wedges are gorgeous! So need some money haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to get a pedicure and wear some sandles, all so lovely particularly the Bertie wedges!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my godh, the sandals in pic 1 and 5 have me desperate for summer! Can't wait to start shopping the range x

    ReplyDelete
  5. every pair is gorgeous! xx

    ruedevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omfg i want summer back.

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want all of these! Such lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG is it wrong to want all of these? Most of them are just gorgeous designs!

    Hayley xx
    www.addicitonstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the leopard one in the first picture are sooo gorgeous!

    http://thoughtsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. let me know next time you're going to be in london - come see us in the showroom in soho for a cuppa and we can show you all the brands. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will!! Be great to finally meet you! hah. I am in London at the weekend but with the boyf and he will get bored ahah but think I am going to a couple of things in March so might pop in then, would love to see everything! x

      Delete
  11. Really pretty shoes, love them all!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm seriously gutted I couldn't make it to this, there are once again some amazing pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh summer! I can't wait to be able to wear sandals again! I love the idea of displaying the shoes in the domes/cloches! It look fab :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the wedges!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Bertie wedges are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love those Bertie High Wedge Sandals, so perfect for summer! Such a gorgeous range of shoes.
    http://simplesophiecn.blogspot.com/ ox

    ReplyDelete