Sunday, 1 January 2012

Pretty Things.
Just a couple of things I got over Christmas.

THE GOLD SHOES from Topshop (sale £100 down to £50 hell yeah)that I have been constantly tweeting about haha, I will stop now I promise. I wore them out New Years Eve almost broke my ankle a few times on the cobbles but it was fine I survived and they actually didnt hurt all night. I wore them with raspberry coloured skinny jeans, a neon pink top, neon pink lippy, Black Chanel nail varnish, gold blazer, gold bracelets, black&white polka dot socks and my ever present boater hat which I added red feathers too to match my outfit. I forgot to take a photo but I might cheat tomorrow and put it all on again quickly to take a photo for you to see as was one of my fave outfits or the year funnily enough.

20 comments:

  1. omg! ;o love this shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year babes! I forgot to get a photo taken of my outfit too and it is probably the most stunning dress I've ever worn! I was also thinking of re-creating the look just for my blog. Dedication! Your presents are rather fabulous - especially the gold shoes and pink sunnies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes! I love them! Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those shoes are so preeeetty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are sexy! looking forward to see the outfit you wore :)

    http://overboardandselfassured.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a cool NYE outfit, loving the shoes too much!!

    Happy 2012!

    life/style/flash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sunnies! The nye outfit sounds great; happy new year.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes put it on and do a post it sounds nice, I love the sunglasses!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beauts! Hope they're more comfortable than they look.

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. shoes are gorgeous and I agree...I would love to see the whole outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some gorgeous gifts! Love the gold shoes! Can't believe they weren't down to £50! Ahhh, I missed out on that offer, daaaamn xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes are gorgeous!!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What make are your glasses? They're calling for me to buy them for the summer..
    Happy New Year!

    ccowland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, those glasses are truly incredible! I got similar ones (in gold!) from ASOS for Christmas!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the purse!

    http://thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those gold shoes are insane! So pretty.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those sunglasses! And your NYE outfit sounds perfect -- I always love it when you wear colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those gold shoes are beautiful! I only just found your blog and I love it :)

    http://polkadotsandstripesxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete