Saturday, 21 January 2012

Pointed Flatforms.
Shoes: c/o Romwe, Socks: H&M

I really did try and take a photo of my full outfit yesterday but the wind was not letting it happen, my hair was going wild! Instead I have taken some quick photos of this months gift from Romwe. I love these so much I see them as a girly alternative to the double sole creeper! I wore them out yesterday and they did hurt a bit as they came up a little bit small for me, I probably should have asked for a size bigger but they are leather so I am going to try and stretch them a bit. If not I will just have to wear them when I am not walking much!

23 comments:

  1. Love them! I've been wanting some creeper style shoes for ages.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely love these! I've been wanting some creepers for a while, but must admit I prefer this kind of style x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are so cool the chunkiness of them are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are amazing !!!! love how you put em with socks :)
    ROry
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been admiring at every single flatform pair since they got in a trend!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you look lovely. I love the shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely shoes, i'm envy xx

    http://ruedevogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those platforms!!

    http://lifesabitchandlovesawhore.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them!! :)

    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So into these!I've been eye balling them for a while now.Your styling with the white socks have made my decision..I need them :)

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing! I definitely can't pull off a clumpy creeper as much as I might like to, so a girly alternative like this is the way forward for me!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing shoes!!

    www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit love your posts :)

    I've awarded you the versatile blogger award check my blog (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete