Sunday, 11 December 2011

Do it yourself.
Jacket: DIY, Dress: Motel, Hat:Rokit, Shoes: Dune

I have not actually worn this outfit yet, today I had a little play around to see what I want to wear to a little do I am going to later this week and thought I’d quickly snap a photo as this was the winner for me. Motel surprised me with this gorgeous dress as lil Xmas present after I expressed my undying love for it not so long ago! I am addicted to the leopard printed things they have at the mo might have to actually spend my pennies on some more of it soon! I didn’t have any jackets that would go with the dress so thought I wasn’t going to be able to wear it unless I was willing to freeze to death, but then I had a brain wave and randomly chopped up and re stitched this jacket (which was a boyfriend blazer) to make it suit the dress. I must say I am over the moon with the result, cant wait to actually wear it out properly now!

Oh also had my hair chopped again it was disgusting and breaking off all over the show! I am trying to grow it so hopefully now it's nice and healthy it will be all long and lucious in a year or so!!

27 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great mine really needs a cut but I don't have the balls to do it haha. I love what you did to the blazer you look great.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on the jacket! Absolutely love the dress too!!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Totally wouldn't have thought of teaming leopard print with bright blue but it looks fab!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this touch of blue with animalier!great dear!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you made the blazer, it look amazing! I love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leopard print is fabulous, and the electric blue blazer is genius. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress and shoes

    kiss dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. great diy jacket! looks lovely!

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's amazing what you did with the blazer - wish i had those kinda skills. love this outfit, you look great x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looks little bit like Jessie J, but you're most beautiful, hah :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. You beautiful beautiful girl!! I love this, especially what you did with the jacket. Fabulous!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this dress, whenever i see something leopard-y i always think ohh charlene hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The jacket looks great, and I love the dress and shoes too. Gorgeous as ever :o)

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress, the print looks lovely with the jacket.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your snip-happy skills have inspired me!

    http://well-la-dee-da.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOUR DRESS! love love! and de shoes with black socks? perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your jacket is truly amazing <3 I'm slightly obsessive over the colour!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  18. that dress totally just gave me the chills!

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  19. i loooveee the blue blazer, its perfect on u :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the dress, and it looks amazing with the cropped blue blazer!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh that electric blue looks sooooo good on you ! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. love love love it (:

    www.ohlala-vissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a really great outfit, I love how you've styled the animal print with the blue! gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving your dress, your shoes, your hat and everything! Your style is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. ♥ fits you perfectly dear ! :)

    i would like to invite you to join my original giveaway on my blog where you can win your illustration from me :)

    ReplyDelete