Monday, 19 December 2011

Craving all things pink and white.
Glasses: Asos, NailVarnish: NailsInc, Lippy: BarryM, Everything Else: Topshop

Not exactly the weather to be wearing this stuff yet but the shops are starting to tease me with pretty little spring things already! I could always add some sheer black tights and buy a grey boyfriend coat to winter it up a bit I suppose! Also all of the the best sunglasses come out this time of year too which is slightly annoying, although I do still need sunglasses in my car when i'm driving so that can be an excuse if I decide to buy them!

12 comments:

  1. i loveee pink, you should see the colour of my nails atm!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are stunning! I can't wear much pink as it really doesn't suit me but I probably get away with those!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are so cool, loving all the pink xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses are amazing! Love the lipstick too.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, especially the heels

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh you can wear all this stuff, just add a massive fur jacket and tights, haha! Maybe slip over a bit mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes, nail varnish and lipstick! Loving the shades of pink!
    - Olivia xx

    http://thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty, fresh colour combo. Definitely put with a grey blazer or something, I love pink and grey together! Those sunglasses are just too good

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Good Post!!

    We provide quality prescription eyeglasses to our customers with affordable

    prices. At our site, you will also be amazed with our excellent services.

    ReplyDelete