Sunday, 6 November 2011

Oh hey. Look at me trying to be cool and artistic in the bathroom.
Turban and feathers: c/o Rock'N'Rose

Yes. It is that time again when it's dark at stupid o'clock and I cannot take photos of my clothes as often as I would like errghh. I have tried to do a half outfit in the bathroom though just so you know I am still alive and kicking.

Anyways just showing off a little sumfin sumfin that the lovely ladies at Rock'n'Rose sent me. I used to wear turbans all the time a few years back and then stopped because when I had a full fringe cut in it didnt really work, but now that I am growing that bad boy out turbans work again uhh huhh. They also gave me a little feather hair clip that is really cute and matches the turban yay.

26 comments:

  1. Ah this looks ace, I wish I could pull these off but it makes my shoulder length hair look shorter.
    I also hate the dark nights as does my camera
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazin. The turban and feathers look great, really suits you!I would look utterly ridiculous mores the pity!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah love the title of this post. Turban looks great on you, as does the feather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect!!..all amazing ;-)

    http://cajova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You babe Charlene! LOVE the feather in your hair.

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super hot, girl! Love the color of the headwrap.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are far too hot! your eyes are amazing. hi my names Simone and i am now a lesbian.

    i love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your turban. I really can't pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same problem, it happens to often that it's too dark. But you look great and with that orange scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it really suits you :) i want a feather hairclip!

    http://filthylittlethings.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha this is an adorable post! I love this photo, you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great snapshot and I love the turban w/ the feather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty!!

    xoxo, Izzaura
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm enjoying the turban look! Unfortunately not one I can pull off but it looks fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The turban looks so goooood on you! I'm pretty sure I'd just end up looking like Aladdin..

    http://amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the feather hairclip - been after one like that for ages!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. you actually managed to be cool and artisitic in the bathroom

    come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is cute!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so gorgeous! It should be illegal!

    ReplyDelete