Monday, 14 November 2011

The MotelRocks Bloggers Doo.
As you can see I attended the Motel Bloggers event last week! I met up with the lovely Steffani beforehand again and bumped into Katy on the way, they are both so funny and I feel like I have known them for years which made the whole experience of being in a room with a bunch of people I know and love on the internet and not in real life a little less daunting (The mojitos also helped, aint gonna lie). The actual event was perfect, Motels collection is gorgeous consisting of jewel colours, leopard print and faux fur, what more could you want at this time of year! They also really looked after us with plenty of booze, cupcakes, candyfloss and popcorn!

Anywho.

It was really lovely too meet everyone

and

Thankyou for inviting me Selina!

15 comments:

  1. looked like a lovely event, & you look gorgeous!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I loved this event :)! You took some lovely pictures of it. (I was the one who came up to you at the end to tell you I liked your blog,) haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seemed like a fun event! You look so pretty. And loving all the leopard print galore. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so much fun :D you pull off hats so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos, looked like a lot of fun! everything looks amazing by the looks of it hehe!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant photos, looks so fun!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaargh, so mad I missed this! Would've loved to meet you! Do you know either Katie Styles/Emmy Christmas from your neck of the woods? They were thinking of having a little blogger night out in Medway, you should totally come along! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a lot of fun! great photos :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like it was so much fun! Love what you're wearing too!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE U HAHA AND YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks so good! wish i could go to such an event!

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these photos! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's post's on the Motel event! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur style!!!
    i follow you!!
    kisses from BARCELONA!!
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete