Thursday, 20 October 2011


Hat: Rokit, Green Waistcoat: c/o Romwe, White Sheer Jacket: Vintage, Earring both worn in one ear: Topshop (sale), Fur Stole: HM, Glass Bottle Necklace: GoGoPhilip, Sunglasses: c/o SunglassesShop

Im feeling a little bit Hendrix today in this lil get up. I absolutely love this vintage green leather waistcoat Romwe sent me the detail on it is gorgeous! I styled it a few times with other things but I kept looking like Peter bloody Pan!! Thank god I remembered my white sheer vintage jacket I found In a charity shop about a year ago for a few quid as pairing the two together is what inspired me to go for the 70's Hendrix vibe.

Although looking at it now in photo form it also looks slightly New Romantic which was not intentional at all. Hmmm still one of my fave outfits either way.

26 comments:

  1. Love that sheer jacket, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mixed together look! You rock it!
    xxx


    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the faux fur and the lipstick, very chic. I suddenly feel much more ladylike with faux fur!

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the white sheer jacket is great the detailing I love it
    www.alittleweirdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, the sheer jacket is soo pretty! Perfect mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful combination! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layering in your outfit is impeccable. So autumn perfect. And adore the fur stole!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing as always! The layering looks great and you'll need it with this weather!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that vintage top/jacket is absolutely beautiful! the detail looks stunning. i bet it's even more pretty irl! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOURE LOOK www.lookslabmx.com VISIT OUR BLOG ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love the white sheet jacket!

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layering! That green vest is awesome, I'm loving green this Wintery season!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. loveeeee this! the white jacket & waistcoat are amazing!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of my fav outfits i've seen in a while!! Love the vintage jacket it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is my favourite outfit you've ever worn.. perfect in every way!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. great look, i love that lace cardi!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a sheer vest similar, in black at: http://heartofgoldvintage.bigcartel.com/product/bordello-night-vest

      ~Heart Of Gold Vintage

      Delete
  17. Love all the layers. Such a great look ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your vintage jacket, cool outfit!

    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2011/10/gracing-rooftops-naomi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Babe! Love the collab! I have a Bordello Nights Vest similar to ur cardigan... Check it out at ~Heart Of Gold Vintage~
    http://heartofgoldvintage.bigcartel.com/product/bordello-night-vest

    ReplyDelete