Thursday, 6 October 2011

RED.ORANGE.BLUE
Hat: c/o Rokit, Glasses: Aldo, Feather Earring: Topshop, Snake Print Scarf: Zara, Blue Boyfriend Blazer: c/o Romwe (I have an oversized band tee hidden underneath too)

Haiii, Just a quick little outfit post. At the moment I wear this hat, scarf and glasses with almost everything as they instantly quirk everything up! The scarf is half orange and half grey which is really cool, I like small design details like that I think they make things look more interesting and a little more expensive!

The boyfriend blazer is the most gorgeous colour and actually really compliments my paleness if I may say so myself! I saw some of the recent catwalk shows don this colour blazer (Carven to name one) So it will last me well into SS12 too which is a bonus woo. I do love a laster (not a word I know).

25 comments:

  1. I like the look of some of the clothes on Romwe but I'm always concerned I'm gonna get stung for shipping. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool outfit! so beautiful and those glasses are so amazing

    Sophie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The electric blue is fascinating, and what a lovely dual-toned scarf!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. just saw this on wiwt and looove it! really nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous blazer... the colour is amazing!! Gorgeous scarf too... love the different colours, never seen one like that before!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! love the scarf!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking gooood. love your scarf and blazer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blazer is incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That scarf is amazing, definitely looks more expensive than it is, although Zara are so good at that. Do i sense you're growing out your fringe again mrs?!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that scarf really is fabulous and i love your blush.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the color palette you have going on. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are amazing ! *

    Following

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing, love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, great look! I like the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that scarf in my life!!
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit, your scarf is cool!

    Check out my latest post x
    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2011/10/goldie-loves.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit, love the colours and that scarf is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. your style is so right up my alley. love it!

    xxx theSIREN

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. it all looks so good! I love this combination of colors.


    meagainstfashion.
    www.moderngrungestolengrunge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow...you look so fantastic on romwe....really like your style....so cool...
    romwe may have something more you like....
    romwe streetfashion blog, pay a visit? kisses

    ReplyDelete