Tuesday, 4 October 2011




Just thought I’d give you all a heads up on new online magazine STAMP.

I fell in love with this online magazine instantly when I saw the Mariell Amelie photo shoot I actually said OMG out loud when I saw that Photo with the D&G Jumpsuit and Sonia Rykiel shoes, o how I would like to dress myself like that every single day for the rest of my life. Since then I find myself going back regularly, not only for fashion inspiration but to learn about creative people and places that I might not have been aware of before. I recommend you take a look at the Mariell Amelie photo shoot, The Mourners photo shoot, the interview and behind the Scenes photos of Clare Whit working in her studio and the interiors of House of Hackney. I will eat my boater if you don’t fall in love with this mag like I have!

STAMP Magazine

STAMP Facebook

STAMP Twitter

8 comments:

  1. those photos are actually so cool! i'm off to check it out...

    Sophie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deffo checking out the mag... looks amazing, love these pictures.. I WANT that wallpaper in the second photo!!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked the page, so lush

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for posting this, love the magazine and I only just started looking!X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Great magazine, thanks for sharing this. Adore it!

    ReplyDelete