Thursday, 29 September 2011

ImOnABoat...(Non Fashion, Sozzle)
Spent my day off work at Brighton Harbour chillin on my Dads lil Boat for some Father Daughter time and that. Was such a sunny day today with a nice breeze on the water (hence the coat) I had a little walk and look around too, the fishing boats looks so old and cool I really wanted to nick one for outfit posts! We also had some beer batterd fish 'n' chips and mint icecream ohhh yehhhh, then the rocking of the boat made me fall asleep and get burn on my nose, o gawd.

14 comments:

  1. Aw I'd love to have a lil boat to go chill on! Looks amazing! I think I've said it before, but I am sooo in Love with your coat :)

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun! Can not get over how much you look like a friend of mine, crazyness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man that actually sounds v.fun!! Your dad looks so cool. Sometimes you can't beat a dad/daughter bonding :) ♥ happy thursday beauts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you manage to still look such a babe on a boat? looks a lovely day! Very jel of your coat and that skull/snake necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look annoyingly amazing here! Your coat is wonderful. Looks like a great day :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you, so cute in all that fur! And what a fine boating day! xx

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely! and you're gorgeous.

    enter my giveaway! My Memories Giveaway!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love boats, ah hope your nose gets better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love love this post! my dad has a little boat too but i still havent been to see it yet, next time he goes i shall because you have made me feel like a bad daughter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such awesome photos! You look gorgeous as per ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics...and I love your coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fantastic - such a nice location. x

    ReplyDelete