Saturday, 6 August 2011

Oh Yehhhh......
Shirt Dress: C/O Romwe, Hat C/O Rokit, Necklace: Forever21, Blazer: Topshop (old)

Yes I know.....this vertical stripe shirt dress Is a dream. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be mine mwhahaha......... I wish my photos could show the textures a little better as it is made from a really nice silky fabric and the black collar is actually leatherette to give it that extra bit of vava voom haha....

Oh while im here just wanted to say thanks to Amelia for mentioning my blog in her little bit in look mag! I still find it quite weird that people like my blog but it makes me a very happy girl everytime I am told!
x

P.S Ok Im still here..... One more thing. When I was at Isle of Wight festival, Dazed and Confused took my photo, could you please vote for my photo here. Never know ay.......

22 comments:

  1. GORGE dress! Love how you've paired it with the hat, flawless style there.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic dress and I LOVE your hat, it looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dres is looooovely. Big fan of the rolled up sleeves! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous. I voted...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE! you're amazing! :)

    http://littlemagicfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this edgy outfit!
    love the necklace!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That striped dress is so "you"! Very darling look.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress, you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is magical :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dress is a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so pretty! lovely hat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty dress!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just gone from hat envy on another blog to more hat envy on yours! I hate my mishapen head. You look super pretty here the dress is really flattering
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're so gorgeous. love the striped dress! and your red lips x

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so gorgeous! im your new follower :)

    giveaway on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so lovely & striking!! Love to own something like this :)

    milkandlotsofsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this! This look is perfect, I adore the dress. :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your soo preety! such a flattering outfit

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the vertical stripes. The leather collar is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw you're welcome doll! It's one of my faves! So different to the rest :) X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved this so much just had to feature it on my weekly street style thang for Notion magazine. Will tweet you the link when its up. X

    ReplyDelete