Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Sneaky Peak: Goldie

Yesterday the lovely Emma from Pfeffer PR invited me down to East London for a cup of tea, cake and a browse at the latest collection by Goldie. I am already a big fan of Goldie, I actually bought one of their skirts a few months back in Topshop Oxford Circus, so it was nice to be able to see what’s available in the stores now (without the Topshop crowds running around like mentalists) and of course what will be available this winter.

While I was there I was allowed to pick a piece for myself, which was no easy task. I was torn between the peter-pan collar shirts, the peter-pan collar midi dress in the maroon colour and the black and white lace playsuits. After much deliberation I decided to go for a playsuit to be a bit different, as we all know how many shirts/shirt dresses I already own ahh such a shirt addict. I then had a nightmare deciding what colour and…………Finally ………… went for white.………. Can’t wait until it gets here now! I think it will look nice with some little shoes like these ones I have had my eyes on for ages and some cute little ankle socks!!

17 comments:

  1. I'm loving the collars on the Goldie items, as well as the colors that pay tribute to fall.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing range love the peter pan collars i bet it was so difficult to choose love the one you have picked cant wait to see it :) the shoes are so cute

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. like these clothes!!!and love also the older posts!
    kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these look lovely! That white playsuit looks amazing, can't wait to see an outfit post! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I'm loving all of this, I can see why you struggled to pick.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. im loving it already!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the collars! So sweet, but unexpected in black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must've been a hard decision to make, I wouldn't know either what to choose. The dress in the last picture is pretty sweet, but the rest of the pieces too ^^
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, thanks for sharing

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just randomly found your blog and I am so happy I did! It is totally fabulous.
    -J

    lesaltlakeblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow jealous! They have some super lovely clothes! Can't wait to see what you picked in some photos on here :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those clothes looks really really good ! I can't wait to see them on you, gorgeous :)

    www.jeunesgenscommehier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. THat burgundy dress in pic 5 is amazing! Is that a leather collar?? Oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you, love your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great preview and clothes too.. A great day in all

    http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The clothes look lovely. I immediately fell in love with the red peter pan-collar dress.
    I have to follow you now, don't want to lose your blog :)

    ReplyDelete