Sunday, 10 July 2011

That old chestnut.............

Hat & Vintage Blouse: Courtesey of Romwe, Bag: Charity Shop, Necklace: Made for me by mums friend, Shorts: Vintage Levi, Boots: Dune, Socks: Market

Ok before I start just wanna say there is no reason for my title other than I like saying it……k

I’m so happy to have this hat I have more newbie hats too show you soon aswell!! When I lost my boater that I loved so dearly I went on a hat spree!! Just so if some little sod decides to rob mine again I have a Backup plan!! Live and Learn..... LIVE and learn......

Right I’m off to spend my Sunday in the garden, gonna listen to Seasick Steve (Who I want to marry) and have a lil sleep in a deck chair I think

See ya

x

18 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in hats, I can see why you went on a hat spree! And adore the bursts of color your purse and socks bring.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love hats, i just can't seem to handle them. sad story.
    your hair looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat and the socks&boots combo (:

    xoxo, Céline
    areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag!
    the hat suits you, love it, the feather is cute!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say K far too often as a response to my friends whether it be in person or in text... I'm glad someone else in the blogosphere says it even with a pinch of sarcasm!

    Love that hat - that feather is (for lack of a better word) awesome as is your outfit. I'm seeing slight Stevie Nicks vibes and whatnot.

    Enjoy your deckchair slumber and although I don't want to marry Seasick Steve, I do want a guitar like his made out of a box and some string! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the boots and your bag!X

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bags pretty you look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blouse, you look soo good!

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh I LOVE your hat. & that bag too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, Love everything about this outfit :)

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! i love the red lipstick and hat, suits you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, I love the hat. Second of all, who is Seasick Steve? Third of all, I like this font a lot better, it's so much easier to read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the blouse, its amazing! x

    ReplyDelete