Friday, 29 July 2011

Oooooh Rokit HQ......

Possibly the coolest bra known to mankind I need something like this in my life to wear over tees and just to be cool!

Where the magic happens before clothes are sent to stores

I wore these DrMartenMonkStrapShoes for a lil bit. Didnt want to take them off so much better than my lace up ones!!

Pretty Tutus.....

Got a thing for watches at the mo want to wear 50 of them up my arms (or maybe just two or three)

So many Clothes. So little time....

Oooh dont tease me with the cool glasses. .......

You have probably guessed I spent the day rummaging through lots of vintage clothing at Rokit yesterday. I had to choose some clothes to wear and have a few piccys taken. (Which I hope come out ok so I can show you all soon) Thankyou Imogen for inviting me and for my new favourite hat!!.....

21 comments:

  1. argh...heaven. what an awesome day!! LOVE those DM's ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun, we did too! You'll have to come again another day... Can't wait to see the hat in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! are those martini sunglasses??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love rokit!!!is this in london?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww :D thats so cool! please check out my blog, and follow back :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like you found some real treasures, especially adore the bejeweled bralette and the watches galore!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow need to get myself down there at some point this Summer, all those sunglasses are so cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, shopping heaven galore much! love <3!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos -looks like you had a blast!
    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award, be sure to check out your nomination on my blog! I hope you pass on the award :D

    And also, I cant wait to see the pics of you wearing there stuff! :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Love, Meena xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're my new favorite blogger! I think your style is just amazing! I'm a big fan!
    :)

    http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bra is so cool haha! Great photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like loads of fun, I love the tutus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh I'm jealous! Looks like you had an amazing time..and I agree that bra is amazing! Like one of those dazzling Victoria's Secret ones but so much better :P

    x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. owww very very jealous looks like you had a hoot i want all of them sunglasses there pretty amazing :)

    le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. want to be herre!
    love http://www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete