Thursday, 30 June 2011

RattleSnake………………

Hat: Dorothy Perkins (Last Year), Earring: Topshop, Bag: Vintage, Glasses: Ebay, Snake Print Kimono: MutinousDaze

Had a day off work today and this is what I did….Made a Snake Print Kimono for mine and Kylies Etsy store, will let you know on facebook and twitter when this bad boy is ready for you to buy! I also made one last polka-dot one too which I put up for sale today.

Anyways hope you crazy kids are good and having fun in the sun etc…… I’m praying the weather holds out as I’m going Hop Farm festival to see Prince this Sunday! Could really do with not having to wear bloody wellies (literally! They cut the backs of my legs sob)!!

x

17 comments:

  1. you like a bat with snake skin and those sexy lips! aaah fierce mix. lol :D

    http://myayayamanson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. defs want one of those! i know they are one size but do you think it would fit a size 16 aka me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you pretty, pretty girl!
    always in love with your backgrounds.
    dunno why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The python kimono is killer gorgeous. Have fun this weekend, and keeping my fingers crossed it stays sunny for you!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm definately getting one of those kimonos! It's beatiful, and i love the specs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. MY. GAAAD. That kimono/dress thing is SO amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Love animal print!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow i love that kimono!
    so beautiful, love this blog
    new follower :) hehe.

    eliza
    http://dearelizaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit! I love the kimono, I wish I had the talent/patience to make my own clothes...
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this kimono, it may be my favourite one so far. let me know when it's coming you talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this kimono is too good to be true!!


    Check out our new AW11 editorial images!
    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2011/06/autumnwinter-2011-editorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay. I need this on my body. Like, it's almost stupid how my brain is going in a frenzy about this. Need.

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete