Monday, 20 June 2011

Oh BOY……..

struttlamode.blogspot.comstruttlamode.blogspot.comstruttlamode.blogspot.com

BOY LONDON tee: UrbanOutfitters (Sale ages ago), Red Suede Biker: Topshop, Belt: Urban Outfitters, Shorts: Vintage Levis, Leather Bag Vintage, Bracelets: IOW

Ok just a quickie, I have a busy day.

Same do Different day (bit messier though thanks wind for making bits fall out) The more I look at the do the more I am unsure. It is cool but I think I need hair swooshing in my face to feel myself. I will try more dos from now on though, its nice to experiment especially as I don’t want to cut it and am growing out my fringe at the mo. (YES that’s right I’m growing it out, don’t try and stop me!! Even though I give in an cut it pretty much every time I go to grow it sigh)

Its weird I haven’t posted this outfit before as I do wear it A LOT well I do swap the shorts for jeans depending on the weather. If I was a cartoon this is prob the outfit I’d be drawn in and be recognised by (cartoons always wear the same thing if your confused what I’m going on about, you know like Doug) I wish I was a cartoon actually. That would be cool

X

15 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! That jacket is so cool! I'd be happy to be a cartoon in this outfit lol! Oh, and growing a fringe out is probably THE most stressful thing.. I've tried but not succeeded many times!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your hairstyle, and those high waist shorts are darling. Love how edgy and pretty the attires looks at the same time.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. Great tee and jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit!
    the jacket is a beaut!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely awesome! Your hair is the BEST!
    Love Zoey @ makeshiftmodel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, I am in love with the jacket! I love your hair like that, although I know what you mean. When I wear my hair up it feels strange not to have some locks swishing around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look bloomin amazing, one of my favourite outfits of yours ever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit - you just look so darn cool. And the hair is amazing and would definitely make you look like an awesome cartoon, haha.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hair! I used to do my hair like that in fifth grade...but everything old is new again so you're right on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! love the jacket so so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you'd be a pretty hot cartoon i can tell you that much :)
    love the tshirts, boy's such a classic x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, just discovered your blog, I love your style! +your hair is really cute xx

    ReplyDelete