Thursday, 16 June 2011

Dinosaur Geek………

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-Shirt: Topshop, Skirt: Goldie, Sock&Boots: Urban Outfitters

Hi. Just thought I’d do a quick outfit post. I’m probs the 700th million blogger to wear this tee! It has sure been a popular one! I have seen Lily post about it already and Simone tweeted it! I actually bought this just before my birthday last Month to be my B-day girl outfit. Have worn it a good few times since. It’s a rarity I find something I wear repeatedly so I love it when I find something worthy! I wore it with a Long Snakeskin print chiffon skirt with cycle shorts under and strings with feathers around my waist to make it a bit more er prehistoric! Also wore frilly socks to embrace the ‘Geek’ look I was going for and some cute lil slouchy booties.

x

18 comments:

  1. Ah i also have this tee! But will save the style blogging to the professionals!! I wore mine with a red maxi Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so flippin' cool woman! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. coool outfit xxx love the shoes especially xxx :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've already seen the tee.. but the way you've styled it is amazing. this outfit's literally awesome although i'm pretty sure you're the only person in the world who could pull it off x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt!
    so much love for your style!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first saw the tee on Lily, and it's darling on you! Love the sheer maxi as well.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wear it really well. Love the prints on the skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tee on you! And i really love it paired with the snake skin print skirt..awesome.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute love it! For a change,I've never seen that top but I completely looooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that skirt.... really cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tee-shirt and long skirt,looks really cool!Especially love the frilly socks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. im really diggin' this outfit, i think you style the tee perfectly with that skirt and you look super gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cool! i love your skirt, great print :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit, its amazing! Especially the skirt and top! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful outfit!! i absolutely love your skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this top really want it!
    kathykinsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete