Sunday, 24 April 2011

Mutinous Daze is our name......

Making clothes is our game.

A couple of my Bffs came to visit me today. Kylie (the blond who makes these clothes as well) and Jess the Red head who loves to pose like me (as you can see here)

It’s was such a lovely sunny day today so we decided to put on some of the clothes we have been making and take some pics. Some are blurry as I was the photo taker on this occasion and wobbling the cam from laughing too much at these two planning their poses i.e. pretending to talk about boys and pretending to walk along ‘naturally.’

Anyway these pics consist of our polka dot tee and shorts. I bet you thought it was a playsuit before you got to the second pics? Nope it’s separates (so much easier than an all in one when you need a wee) and our black sheer tee with pom poms

x

18 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you made them, i was about to ask where you friend got her polka dot shorts, their hot!

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, I love the top and shorts together, well done - you have talent! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what lovely photos, your friend looks like agyness deyn hope thats a compliment shes beautiful!

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soo cute too! I can see similar style and talent, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they on sale yet, or is everything still being set up, it all looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did think it was a playsuit yes! Gorgeous outfits and pictures.

    Sarah

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I love it! The polka dots are amazing!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous !
    Where did you get this hat ????

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable! they look gorgeousxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome pieces! You're great <3 The sheer tee is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Start selling already! haha. These photos and the clothes are fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely job, your all beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for the shop! I'm going to be your best customer! (unless price points like a bajillion pounds per piece!) ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect stylish friend like you! Following you know.. I love your style so much! You are amazing dear. xx

    ReplyDelete