Friday, 22 April 2011

Baroque and Roll....

struttlamode.blogspot.com

Vintage Top: Courtesy of Romwe (seriously love this more than anything I own at the mo its absoloutly beautiful!) Shorts: vintage Levis, Belt&Boots: Vintage, Hat: Dorothy Perkins (Last Summer)

I do love these sunny days…..I had a little drive today by myself had to buy shoes and my port of call was River Island which is a 30 min journey. I usually hate driving but when its hot and I’m driving on a long, quiet almost deserted road with my windows wide open, singing along to Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds or The Black Lips on my stereo I Love it! Makes me feel like I’m cool as well which is a rare thing.

x

Ps: I know what you are thinking. Bloody hell Charlene is that thing glued to your head or something. And the answer is yes while the sun is out. So expect to see the old hat in a lot of other posts too

16 comments:

  1. I love that blouse, its gorgeous! I definitley need to find myself a good pair of vintage levi's

    www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Western vibe of this and totally coveting your hat. A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hat, I can never pull them off.

    www.caledoniandreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hat makes the outfit look very 'Modern 70's chic'! I love the paisley print on the top too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print of your shirt is lovely & iknow what you mean can't stop wearing my £4 primark hat even though the wind blows it away all the time. You look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blouse is amazing!Love it!
    Eugénie
    http://www.inblogwitheugeniebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great driving story! I also would love to drive on a quiet road singing my favourite songs as loud as I want too!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love your top! The pattern is so sweet. Love it :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit mix LOL to the hat being glued to your head, very jealous that you look this wonderful with a hat on a always feel like a wally when i put a hat on, you top is beautiful and i understand about driving i hate driving i bet you did look cool though :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I love this outfit. The print of that top is super interesting. How cute! You always have the best prints and textures in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hail for the warmer weather. The hat looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that outfit!Especially the blouse.You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete