Friday, 11 March 2011

Wearing Grannys Crochet Blanket ………..

struttlamode.blogspot.com

Dress: Courtesy of Romwe, Mock Stocking Tights: Courtesy of Romwe, Bag: Asos, Shoes:Topshop, Jewellery: H&M

.....................................................................................................................................................

Christopher Kane AW11

House of Holland AW2011.....

....................................................................................................................................................

I Lie. Its not my Grannys

But it looks that way. What a fugly but wonderful fashion trend we have here.

My crochet dress is from Romwe (Its vintage but they have lots similar) When they sent it to me I had no idea this sort of thing was being showcased by Christopher Kane and House of Holland at LFW the same week! I do love it, I think it’s going to be perfect for festivals in the Summer with a little floppy hat or something. But I love it even more because its going to last me through next season too!

x

30 comments:

  1. Loving the crochet detailing, looks lovely on you....x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It suits you perfectly! I'm so glad crochet is in because it's beautiful.
    Definitely festival-worthy :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough, as soon as I saw this I thought House of Holland. It's so lovely! And I totally agree that it'll last you both through the festival season, and well into the colder months again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are by far my favourite fashion blog Char, I adore your hair like that. The dress is so unusual, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks so pretty when it's wavyxxx


    stilettosandcigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally you are! i missed your photos ;D
    lovely dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay charlene love this - your hair is also looking very prettyfied at the moment :)
    Love Olivia
    http://the-fashionfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photo, I love the dress. Cannot wait for festival season, need some sunshine NOW!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks wonderful on you! Such an unique piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress Charlene! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a really unique dress, looking lovely as ever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Really is like a blanket haha, you rock it!

    Feel free to enter my giveaway here btw:
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dress is really gorgeous !

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. really? it turned out to be a cute dress!
    lookin gorgeous as always,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVELY outfit!
    Check out my giveaway? www.gotnothingbutlove.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. your dress is amazing charlene and your hair looks so lush here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your dress! & the way you styled the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore crochet & that dress looks amazing on you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow you look stunning!!

    love,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a nice dress! Who would have thought that it would work so well!?

    amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol it is a fugly trend which you make look fbeautiful loving your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. love House of Holland and your dress, gorgeous xx

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous dress...i love the texture and style of it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. great look
    in love with that dress

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your style - your looks. Gah, stunning!

    Love from Sweden,
    Jacob
    Fashionranger.com - Streetstyle Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  27. ha ha,this is cool

    http://fashionbong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete