Sunday, 27 March 2011

BlogGirls…….







Autilia

......................................................................................................................................................

I had a really good outfit on yesterday. But I was having a laugh and didn’t find the time to take a pic. Oh well I shall wear it again soon. In the mean time you can look at some of my fave fashion blogger girlys. I like about 700934834millionzillion more bloggers too but I doubt they’d all fit in one post. Soz.

Speak to you soon. Going to have a cheeky little Sunday morning nap.

x

24 comments:

  1. omg these bloggers look so cool so many inspirations <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these bloggers! so inspirational. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love finding new bloggers, there are a few here that I haven't checked out before, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jean Greige! She is such a style queen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make my heart skip beats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome article! I love finding new unique bloggers as are these! Thank you, looking forward next articles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all these bloggers are so great AND SO IS YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. charlene ur my fave too! thanks honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh cool! love finding new awesome bloggers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh...wow
    thank u, my dear :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for introducing me to christine she is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tagged you in my latest post, just so you know! :)

    http://moronicramblings.blospot.com

    X.

    ReplyDelete
  13. morven is such a cool blogger, i love all these girls looks :) great to give them a shout out xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bloggers new for me!!! *surp*
    I LOVE jeangreige!!! But if you keep watching post it gets a little boring, doesn´t she?

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES! these girls among my favourites too

    J x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jean Greige and Autilia are muses..!

    ReplyDelete