Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Weekly Inspiration 8: Crazy, Mental, Cool

(Based on Meadham Kirchhoffs ss11 – I see Goth, Emo, Surf, Princess)??????

Images: Fat Willy’s Logo, Meadham Kirchhoff SS11: style.com, Courtney Love: TFS, My Little Pony: Unknown, Rihanna S&M: Tumblr, Girl: Tumblr, Tie Dye: Unknown, Shakespeare Sister: Unkown

Long time no see. Iv been busy with god knows what but haven’t been finding much time to blog. Gonna get back into my usual routine though fellas so don’t fret.

Iv been planning to post this inspiration for a while but couldn’t think what to call it then I just figured its because there are several things thrown in. Maybe Kirchhoffs created a new subculture ay that is yet to be named.

x

19 comments:

  1. I love this wacky-ness. The Meadam collection is insanely good,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some crazy cool inspiration :D

    Kiss from Portugal,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Courtney Love's style is just too amazing for words!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best inspiration post ever! Love all the acid brights and the gothic lolita look! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it ! Love your blog, you know it !<3

    xoxo
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm pretty sure the last stills are from shakespeare's sister - stay video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0] just in case you want to find more/wanna credit it or whatever x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it is Shakespare Sister they used to scare me as a kid ha. I have credited, the writings just small

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore courtney love. The 90s- amazing for fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great inspiration :)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING Inspiration post. I must add, the very best I have ever seen, actually!

    I really enjoyed looking at those gorgeous pictures, and the style each of those portray... beautifull extravagant and fierce!
    I specially liked the heavy make-up with the rainbow colored hair. So lovely!

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovew love love meadham kirchhoff. you look a lot like jessie j. lovely style.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you on that I think he has tapped on the new grunge for this generation, I always love your inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what I've seen of your blog! I'll definitely be following.

    ReplyDelete