Friday, 18 February 2011

MatchyMatchy…..

struttlamode.blogspot.com

struttlamode.blogspot.com

struttlamode.blogspot.com

struttlamode.blogspot.com

Blazer: Tesco (old), Skirt: Vintage, Shirt: Just Female Bag: Zara (sale), Belt: Vintage, Pop Socks (from a corner shop ha), Clogs: Topshop

………………………..(Tumbleweed)…………………………..

…………………………………………………………………………..

Where is everyone? OH YEH LONDONFASHIONWEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t go today in the end boo.... I wasn’t really prepared and had no plan. Not that I’m a plan kinda gal but for something like LFW I would of preferred to be a man with a plan and I didn’t make a plan so I didn’t go. Get it? Next Season FO SHO...

I am however busy doing something all week that may or may not benefit me or even work. Ill just say I’m drawing, sewing and stressing a lot. I cannot say exactly what, (as much as I’d like too) in case I jinx it and it all goes tits up. Sozza i'm.such.a.tease.aint.I.

I like having secrets it makes me feel mysterious and cool.

Anyway the weather brightened up a bit last week so I was brave and flashed a bit of leg. I did cheat though with granny skin tights and pop socks!! If you do wanna buy some granny tights I have two pieces of advice 1. Don’t let them shine or shimmer! (that goes for black tights too they are weird when they shine) 2. Make sure they are tight and not baggy around your knees and ankles! ……………. I have been really trying my best to get more colour in my wardrobe for the last couple of seasons, I have a few bits but not as much as I’d hoped. I always end up liking something black, white or grey (nightmare). But then I had a brainwave and decided to make my lips and nails pop with pink so I didn’t look too much of a bore (I am also loving matching my lips and nails lately too!).

x

38 comments:

  1. that blazer is so cute! x

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the bright lips and nails x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great outfit!!!Love your style, so glam'!!!
    You give lot of inspiration...
    :)
    Eugénie
    http://www.inblogwitheugeniebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh the pop socks and shoes are so cute!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite of your outfits i have seen! I love the print top and what a fun lip color

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never find decent granny tights, they always make me legs look like weird sausages. Anywho... loving the lipstick and wishing I hadn't sold my blazer that's similar to yours...

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this. I don't think I have ever been able to find decent grandma tights. Please come dress me, I'll pay you in tea and mad men episodes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning. Love this outfit.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, what is that lipstick you're wearing, its gorgeous.

    Hoping to go LFW next season as well...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that lip colour! i dont suit a pink lip :(
    also love those shoes, been after some for ages but cant find them ANYWHERE since they went in the sale

    excited to find out your little secret!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! The blazer is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable outfit.
    You look gorgeous :)

    http://prettyflowersinprettydresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my god i'm in love with your shirt. i LA LA LOVE the lips. that colour is beaut!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely, your lips really do pop with the black & grey outfit. Also reallly like your hair. And I agree granny tights are the best, airbrush over all the bruises on my legs too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous! i love your hair.
    and haha yeah, i want to go to LFW!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing blazer! Love ur hair <33 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so pretty <3 and i adore your outfit, nice blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blazer, love your hair and pink lips! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. your so gorgeous! lovely outfit. i am also a big fan of your lookbook!


    http://sophiebellabell.blogspot.com/
    (i only just got my own blog so apologies for it being so bad)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm LOVING your blouse!
    And yeah, baggy granny socks?: A big no no!


    x
    ANPOVB
    http://anewpairofvintageboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!! But I HATE seeing something, thinking "NEED!" Then seeing that its vintage. I really want a skirt like that! And that blouse is gorgeous. I love all of it!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is perfect, you look so beautiful! ox

    http://abby-lee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your outfit is gorgoues and I love your hair!
    I have the exact same problem, it's not that I don't like colour it's just like an instinct when I see black, grey, brown or white haha.
    You look lovely though and the naipolish and lipstick definetly works!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Charlene you look fucking stunning as per usual !!! Omg if you do LFW next season I will so have to meet up with you kitten. I really love this outfit and the nail polish is lush. OMG marina had that Barry M lipstick on at The Look show I was like Charlene is trend setting oh yeah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are so beautiful! & this outfit is just perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Honestly, how glossy is your hair! Mine is a total birds nest as I write this....time to spill the secret to sleekness, I think! And the lipstick looks amazing on you. Cool preppy outfit too!


    www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your outfit! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete