Wednesday, 23 February 2011

LookATME……


Iv been featured in a French Magazine Flavor!! I wish I could buy it but I live to far away from their Newsstands. Do no fear the lovely Anne-Laure from Adenorah sent me a scan of the page. The photo they have used seems to be everyone’s favourite! They all wanted a piece of that bad boy when I first posted it!

Oh and I was a bit late in noticing this one but mytights did a cheeky little feature on yours truly as well. Thanks for letting me know about these!

x

19 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can see why everyone wanted a piece of that outfit, you look bloomin' gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Bunny that IS my fave outfit i think ever of yours, they were right to feature it! You looked amazing. Well done! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Charlene!!!
    Thats amazing, you deserved it though! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh how amazig (: well done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggggggg congrats

    u look amazin my dear!

    great post!

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You're gorgeous and definitely a style muse for me!

    - Nat
    http://theprettyflamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That´s what you get for being so goddamn fly - a feauture in a cool french magazine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, congratulations! :) you must be stoked :D
    Amazing photographs they've chosen too :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Being featured like this must feel amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder thats your favourite dress its gorgeous! + Congrats on being featured in a magazineee!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats kitten this is great, you do have thee coolest style ever !! Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete