Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Weekly Inspiration 5: Grungers-at-Farms....

Image1: Grunge&Glory US Vogue Dec 1992 – TFS, Cows: Unknown Source , Drew Barrymore POP Magazine 2008 – TFS, Piggy: Matt King Photography, Image5: No Magazine – fashiongonerogue

I have come across endless images of grungers and farm animals as well as grungers at farms the past few months. It’s a strange combo...... Who knew that they liked chickens and cows so much ay.. Learn something new everyday………I quite like farms myself and Zoos so I think I will have to take a little trip to one when the weather cheers up. Might go all out and shove on my Nirvana tee that day too.

x

11 comments:

  1. Love the cows all lined up and Drew Barrymoore looks intense as ever! Yes to farms and zoos, maybe a bit of doc marten action too?! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration. I need the Nirvana tee in the first pic in my life. My boyfriend stole mine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew Barrymore is my hero. No jokes. I love her and want to be her best friend haha. Great image choices doll. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love farms and zoos, i must make some trips this summer! Love this shoot too, the third one is too good! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I miss my grunge days. ANd I love the spread below. Thanks for sharing and drop byu me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe i love farms!

    drew barrymore!!♥♥ amazing

    www.stilettos-and-cigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the images you put together, grunge and farms? brilliant! Love the Drew Barrymore pic, I do believe the clothes have a sort of comfy, country quality about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drew looks amazing as per.
    I'm totally a fan of zoos as well! But agreed there not much fun in the cold!xx

    ReplyDelete