Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year Guys&Gals......

struttlamode.blogspot.com

(Image: Xmas Eve)

Just posting to wish you all a bloody lovely 2011…..

I’m SICK (cough)

Well kinda, I have had tonsillitis the last few days I’m a tad better now and was going to just man-it-out and get crunked up tonight as you do on this eve. But I have decided to be a good girlie, watch some comedy with my kittens and a glass of £4.99 Bubbly………I also want to give a big sloppy kiss to all of you that have followed my blog this year it means the world to me so thankyou....

See you all in the New Year Hunny Buns I’ll be expecting to see your hungover moans&groans on twitter in the morning!

LotsaLove

x

17 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you feel better soon, and wishing you all the best for the New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year :) So glad I have found you blog,
    wishing you all the love & luck for 2011
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year hun! hope you feel better : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much die for you and your blog.
    Get better soon dear.
    Happy new year!
    xx
    http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a somewhat similar NYE :) at home with the tv and my bulldog. Best of wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new Year Charlene! :) Loving the zebra print sheets! ;)
    Wish you better, have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg dear u look so beautiful!

    magic new year!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photo! You look beautiful! :)
    http://minimalist-lady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you look stunning.
    I wish my hair was like that!

    xxx
    sheseverybodyelsesgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous photo!

    www.stilettos-and-cigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look stunning in this photo!


    i have been sick as well for the entire holiday season, no fun!


    happy 2011!

    also, i've added your blog to my "roll call list" wondering if you'd like to do the same with mine??

    jess s//ladyflashback.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo! feel better, happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete