Monday, 15 November 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas……………..


Hers

Nail Varnish & Underwear Sets: Topshop, Complete Works of Oscar Wilde Book: Amazon, Coco Before Chanel DVD: HMV, Vivienne Westwood Bag, Miu Miu Clutch, Yves Saint Laurent ring, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring: Net-A-Porter, Hip Flask & Lomography Fisheye Camera: Urban Outfitters, Pimms: Any Supermarket


His

Keith Richards autobiography: Waterstones, Calvin Klein Briefs & Paul Smith Socks: Asos, Leather Wallet and Necklace: Allsaints, Hip Flask: Urban Outfitters, Jagermeister: Any Supermarket, An Idiot Abroad Box Set: HMV, GQ Magazine Subscription :circules.com


Theirs

Tripod and Digital Camera: Argos, Warpaint CD, I Blame Coco CD: HMV, Morgan Spiced Rum: Any Supermarket, DVD’s: HMV


Collages: Made by Moi

11 comments:

  1. Ah i got my boyfriend that little anchor necklace from allsaints...it's so cute! Love this, there's so much stuff I want from here!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love it all darling!! I have most of those DVD's lol such a babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh
    yes!!
    i love your blog so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all. Im going to ask you to write my chritmas list!


    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant choices my lovely! I'm about to do my yearly wishlist so cannot wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks!!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some really great gift ideas, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great post here:))

    kiss my dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah great collaging thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ''Amelie'' and ''I blame coco''!

    ReplyDelete
  11. आज रात 12 बजे से 500 और 1000 के नोट बंद ,कालेधन के खिलाफ पीएम मोदी का ऐतिहासिक फैसला
    Read more todaynews18.com https://goo.gl/gwtF1y


    ReplyDelete