Monday, 18 October 2010

I’m back…………

struttlamode.blogspot.com

Image: Me chilling in the desert - Egypt October 2010

Ahh I have so much I want to share without droaning on like one of those annoying people who don’t stop talking about their holiday for 2 months after they come back. But I had the most amazing/scary/surreal time in Egypt very cultural well half cultural visiting museums, smoking shisha, viewing the pyramids, snorkelling with tropical fish, riding camels, having dinner with Bedouins in the desert at night etc Half was me being a typical English holiday maker slobbing around the pool sweating and not being able to handle the heat with my big sunhat and factor 30 may as well of had one of those pots around my neck that tourists keep their money in!!! Ill share more throughout the week I need to develop disposable cameras as my digital decided to die on me the first day booooo…

19 comments:

  1. oh can't wait to hear more, totally fasinated with egypt, love the culture xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to see more photos. It wouldn't be annoying at all, I love hearing travel stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures gorgeous!
    Can't wait to here more about your stylish travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stunning! Glad you're back and had a great time!
    How do u look like that on holiday?! My hair is always a frizzball and make up everywhere from the heat and humidity! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this seriously looks like a shot from SATC 2!! gorgeous colours and patterns. sounds like you had an amazing time already! looking forward to seeing more!

    come drop by for a visit or follow?!

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful picture, cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture! I think its nice to have a mix of cultural and lounging. Sounds like a perfect holiday

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to hear all about it my lovely! You looks so cute in that picture :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This picture is beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Picture is absolutely gorgeous, love all the colours and patterns it looks amazing!! Egypt is rather high up on my travelling hit list :)

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh unbearable heat is something I'm definitely familiar with, ha. Love the colourful spread in the photo!

    www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to sound really weird but I just came accross your blog, and I totally recognised you, then it clicked, I saw you in egypt! I was there at the same time. I clocked you cause you were dressed so well! Crazy! Definitely worth a follow and I loveeee your stype! M xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds incredible. you look like you fit right in ;D

    ReplyDelete