Monday, 30 August 2010

Colour.Blocking……

1. Animal Print Blouse: River Island, 2. Shift Dress: Topshop 3. Leather Satchel: Topshop, 4. T-Shirt: Topshop, 5. Sandro Mini Dress: Net-A-Porter, 6. Vest: Topshop, 7. Wedge Sandal: River Island, 8. Sequin Jacket: River Island, 9. Silk Shirt: Topshop, 10. Blazer: Topshop, 11. Leather Shorts: Topshop, 12. Paul and Joe Sister Dress: Net-A-Porter, 13. Silk Harems: Topshop, 14.Knitted Jumper: Topshop, 15. Satchel: Asos, 16. Velvet Shoes: New Look, 17. J.Crew Shirt: Net-A-Porter, 18. Ankle Boots: Topshop, 19. Purse: Asos, 20. Ally Capellino Satchel: Asos, 21. Suede Shoes: Asos, 22. clogs: Topshop


12 comments:

  1. I thought those leather shorts were going to be designer - love them!
    www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are into color too. I am most impressed with that buttery leather pair of shorts.

    JD
    iplayfaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pieces:)

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.....Just found your blog...Im a new follower...LOVE it..and these are some fabulous choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collage!!

    http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT sellection! check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I'm following you. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! and you look fabulous!


    Adèle – http://moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!!! Such great picks!

    Love your blog too, Now following!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic selection, loving the colours.

    I also just wanted to let you know that I have featured you in the latest trend post: http://www.thefashioncloud.com/categories/suspender-tights/

    Hope you enjoy it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm in fashion heaven! amazing selection...now i want to shop. been eyeing the animal print blouse from river island and the asos satchel is calling my name

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete